Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Charles C Leisure

I spent a fair part of my day looking at some of the siblings families of my George Washington Leisure, with not much luck I might add. However, I did find someone I found quite interesting and am hoping someone else has lots more information for me.

The derivation goes like this:
Nathan & Sarah (Irvin) Leisure
     William R and Lucinda (Fresh) Leisure
          Benjamin & Mary (Compton) Leisure
               Charles C & Mellie or Millie (Flinn) Leisure

Charles' basic information follows:


































Charles C Leisure is written up in Indiana Biography vol. 5, page 107 below. He seems to have lived a very interesting life. Does anyone have any further information to share. I'd love to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment