Sunday, July 31, 2011

James Washington Leisure family

For the past couple of days, I've been looking at the family of my great grand-uncle James Washington Leisure and his wife Mabel Sexton. Some of his children stayed in the local area, some ended up in Indianapolis, and some went as far a California.

I've had some pretty good luck finding records for the children and even found one BIG error which I've corrected. (James Russell did not married an unknown Abercrombie but did marry Dema Sutton who was the granddaughter of Joseph Abercrombie.)

I'd love it if you'd take a look at the family group sheet (just click on the words) and fill in any blanks/correct any errors you see. Either leave a comment or contact me at bhiggins9@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance:)
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment